Wednesday 14 September 2011

Blogger's woes...

Hello all! I apologize for being behind...not in my writing or picture taking but in publishing.  Turns out that after Kamanjab, we only got a cell connection in Epupa Falls...thanks to the Omarunga management team of Sean and Benita Braine, who are letting me use the lodge connection.  My cell "stick" was inadvertently washed with my shirt after arriving and we haven't been able to revive it.

The pictures are taking awhile to upload so it is slow.  I may not be able to publish anything until returning to Henties around Sept 26...will do my best but don't expect much! 

We are all doing well and enjoying the trip...
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Paula! Hey, I'd love to come see you in Africa. I'm excited to follow your travels! Let's Skype sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seems the e World in that neck of the woods is very limited. Great Pics! Hope you are all having fun. Pse give my best to Nico, Rita, Salome, Bertie, Dawn and the rest of the team. We are still experiencing some warm weather in Saudi Arabia - 39C at the moment, so hope your weather is a bot more comfortable. Drive safely.

    ReplyDelete